Hi Mary (com),
in the Microsoft® newsgroups
|| I have created a database in Microsoft and I merged it
|| with publisher. I included a picture field and when I
|| merge it in publisher it doesn't show the picture!
|| I merged it as labels and it only shows me one at a time,
|| is there anyway to see all 8 labels at once before you
|| print them?
1. Which version of Microsoft Publisher are you using?
2. You say you created a database with *Microsoft*. Do you mean Microsoft
3. Are you aware that Microsoft Publisher 2002 and older don't support
merging of pictures?
4. Microsoft Publisher 2003 is the first version that supporting a catalog
merge (pictures and text), but requires your database to be a list of file
locations to the pictures, not a physical database of pictures.
5. What version of Windows are you using?
6. How are you exporting this database?
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
Official Publisher MVP Site:
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.